SRCAC can assist CACs in identifying specific training needs and, based on those needs, develop a training customized for your staff and community at your site. On-site trainings are delivered by experienced staff at the Southern Regional Children’s Advocacy Center focusing on the following areas:
- Multidisciplinary Team Training
- Board Development/Strategic Planning
- Impacts of Vicarious Trauma on Individuals and Organizations
- Dynamics of Personality, Interaction Styles, and Essential Motivators. (Please note that this training is available to CAC and state Chapter staff. Individual sessions are also available but on a very limited basis.)
- MBTI Personality Type Assessments
- MDT Response to Recantation
- MDT Response to YPSB
- Identifying Corroborative Evidence from the Forensic Interview
If there is a topic that you do not see listed above, contact us to discuss your specific training needs. If our staff is not able to address your training needs, we can offer referrals to consultants who can help.
To schedule a custom, on-site training, please fill out this short form. One of our staff will get back to you to discuss your needs and timeframe.
Conferences and Workshops
SRCAC trainers are also available to deliver workshops and conference presentations on a variety of topics at symposia and state, national, and international conferences.
SRCAC staff is available to provide technical assistance on a wide variety of topics related to CACs and MDTs. Please contact any SRCAC staff member for assistance. You can also request technical assistance through the OJJDP’s TTA 360 system.